Partisan Group Ltd is the Data Controller.
To give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through use of our
website, including any information you may provide when you sign up to our newsletter, pre-order something in store or make any general enquiries. It gives information about:
- why we collect and use personal data;
- what personal data we collect;
- the choices we offer, including how to access and update your personal data;
It does not apply to the practises of third party websites; we are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of third party websites linked on our site.
What Personal Data do we collect?
So that we can only fulfill online orders, phone orders or pre-orders, we collect your personal data. By personal data we mean personally identifiable information like name, address and contact number, etc. Credit card information is entered directly through the secure Stripe platform and we do not record or hold these details.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect your personal data primarily through information that you give to us. When you make a purchase on our website; when you pre-order some products or services in store or by phone; when you book to attend an event, when you contact us or engage with us on social media.
What do we do with your personal data?
Your data allows us to carry out our obligations to you (delivering your order, etc.) and, with your consent, we will use your personal data to also keep you informed by email about information on our products and services including promotions and events.
We are committed to ensuring that any personal data that you give to us is kept secure. In order to minimise the risk that there is unauthorised access we ensure that your personal data is password protected and stored in our Mailchimp account, and sensitive data such as payment card information is processed by a specialist third party (Stripe) who have the highest level of security compliance.
Who do we share your personal data with?
The only time we share your personal details with a third party is to facilitate deliveries when your name and address will be given to our delivery courier. We no not sell or share your personal data to anyone else.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will be deleted.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enable you to have any incomplete or inaccurate date we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, including direct marketing.
How to Contact Us